Realstar is actively monitoring issues related to the rapidly evolving situation around COVID-19. This has been an unprecedented week and we want to thank the healthcare workers, local communities and all levels of government for their efforts to contain the virus.
Realstar remains committed to its efforts to help protect the health and safety of all residents and employees from the spread of COVID-19. As such, effective immediately, we have made the decision to close all amenity facilities in the building, with the exception of the laundry facilities. In addition, we are limiting suite entries by staff and contractors to emergency work orders only.
Realstar will also continue with its proactive approach of increasing sanitization in all high traffic areas of the building, including, but not limited to, the lobbies, elevator and laundry room.
We would also like to remind you of the best way to protect yourself:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cough or sneeze into sleeve and not hands.
• Avoid shaking hands.
• If you are using the laundry facilities, taking the elevator, walking through the lobby or any other common area of the building, please make a conscious effort to use social distancing and limit contact with fellow residents, staff or anyone in your vicinity to a recommended 6 foot distance in an effort to keep everyone safe.
• Please stay home and avoid close contact if you feel unwell or have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19.
• We encourage you to follow Health Canada guidelines for COVID-19, including planning your activities, travel and stocking up on essentials. Please follow this link for that information: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/being-prepared.html
By following these guidelines, we can all play a critical role in slowing the spread of this virus.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we all work together to keep our communities safe and healthy for all. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this notice, please contact your manager.
Lastly, we strongly encourage you to sign up to RentCafé to receive all the latest updates.