This well-maintained building with newly renovated suites is the perfect place to call home for anyone looking to combine convenience with great amenities.
This beautiful build...
It’s Your Job
Empowering Work Environment
Realstar fosters an environment of trust, in which colleagues work together to accomplish mutual goals. We strive to maintain the highest quality work environments with open management-employee relationships. With the independence to make decisions, employees are empowered to provide the best service to our residents. Our employees tell us that our open and honest relationships with employees and our insistence on workplace autonomy create strong job satisfaction.
At Realstar, independent doesn’t mean working alone. Each employee at a property is part of and supported by an on-site property management team, which includes both on-site staff, as well as territory managers we call District Managers.
Continuous Learning and Development
Realstar encourages the ongoing development of employees for long-term career advancement and satisfaction. We provide our employees with detailed training in all aspects of superior property management. Our customized in-house training programs establish the service standards that differentiate Realstar as a top tier property manager.
Realstar employees receive competitive pay and benefits appropriate to their position. We may include a combination of salary, health and dental benefits, and paid vacation time, as well as the opportunity to participate in a number of bonus and incentive programs. Our staff enjoys employee appreciation events, special celebrations and holiday parties.
Realstar Resident Managers and Assistant Resident Managers are provided with a quality suite as part of their compensation at the property where they work.
Realstar provides property management services to one of the finest portfolios of residential properties in Canada. Employees benefit from working in higher-quality rental communities, which are supported with strategic investments in capital to maintain and enhance their curb appeal and long-term quality.
We continue to outperform our competitors, because we are focused on getting the best results. We are action-oriented, like to make decisions and execute quickly, listen and adapt, and reward our field employees through quarterly bonus programs for achieving pre-defined results. We work to help our employees earn their bonuses through effective training and support.
After three months of employment, eligible full-time and permanent part-time employees and their dependants can enroll in our benefits program. There are no deductibles to pay, and Realstar covers all of the premiums. The program includes:
- Medical: covers 80% of the total eligible expenses for prescription or refill (including up to a $7 dispensing fee) and also contributes toward the cost of services, such as physiotherapy, massage, and speech therapy.
- Dental: covers 80% of all eligible charges, up to a maximum of $1,000 per year.
- Vision: covers $150 every 24 months toward the purchase of corrective eyewear. Eye examinations are covered every two years, to a maximum of $50.
- Life and AD&D: covers life and accidental injury; optional life insurance is also available for purchase.
- Global Medical Assistance: offers enhanced protection and worldwide assistance to travellers in emergency situations.
- Benefits Help Line: available to employees, to answer any questions about benefits coverage.